Directions for Use as a Spray
• Clean by vacuum, laundering or steam cleaning before spraying.
• May be applied to most water washable fabrics. Do not use on “Dry Clean Only” items. Test an inconspicuous area for color fastness before overall application.
Directions for Use in Hot Water Vacuums
• First clean using detergent per manufacture’s directions.
• Next add 2 oz. Anti-Allergen Solution to each gallon of clean warm water and apply to 50 sq. ft. as a final rinse
• This product is not a pesticide but may be mixed directly with THE ECOLOGY WORKS® DUSTMITE CONTROL to kill mites and neutralize protein allergens in one easy step.
• Applied with a hot-water steam vac 32 oz. bottle treats 800 sq. ft.
Directions for Use in Washing Machines
• add 1/4 cup to final rinse cycle for extended allergen reduction in regular machine washing, – even in cold water.
Directions for Use on Dogs and Cats
• Dampen a clean cloth then wipe pet’s coat with Anti-Allergen Solution.
• Avoid face and eye area. Allow to air dry.
• Do not saturate coat. More frequent light applications work better than one heavy treatment.