Call Toll Free: 1-888-353-2649|
Vital Oxide 2017-11-18T22:11:14+00:00

vo_combo_largeVital Oxide non-toxic disinfectant sanitizes surfaces, killing 99.999% of bacteria and other harmful microbials. These EPA approved cleaning products eliminate odor, kill mold and mildew on hard surfaces, carpets and fabrics.  Apply Vital Oxide on food contact surfaces with no need to rinse or wipe, just allow to air dry for 10 minutes.

Vital Oxide eliminates: MRSA, e.Coli, Salmonella, Norovirus, Hepatitis B and C as well as Influenza virus (H1N1)

Areas of use include: Home, vehicles, schools, day care, locker rooms, sports gear, hard wood floors, glazed ceramic, tile, fabrics etc..

Available in three sizes and combo options.

Vital Oxide 32oz





Return to Homepage