Call Toll Free: 1-888-353-2649|

Vital Oxide 2.5 Gal Bag in a Box


Vital Oxide Features:

  • Kill Bacteria and Virus
  • Heavy Duty Odor Eliminator
  • Mold & Mildew Remover with up to six months residual effectiveness
  • Eliminates Allergens in your home
  • Carpet Sanitizer
  • Two Dilution options
  • EPA Low Toxicity Category
SKU: 9250 Categories: , ,



Ready to Use Multipurpose Disinfectant in 2.5 gallons

The Vital Oxide disinfectant cleaner is an EPA registered product that eliminates mold and mildew as well as bacteria and viruses. The Vital Oxide Disinfectant 2.5 Gallon box is the ideal container for commercial use or large mold remediation jobs. Apply Vital Oxide to eliminate Mold and Mildew from HVAC and air conditioner ducts. Vital Oxide does not damage the surfaces or articles treated. Does not contain VOCs and does not contribute to the mutation of super bugs. Vital Oxide offers 99.999% sanitization of food contact surfaces with no rinse or wipe required.

Also available Vital Oxide 32oz bottle.

Additional information

Weight 22.5 lbs
Dimensions 10.0 x 10.0 x 10.0 in

You may also like…

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews

This product is amazing, takes care of all issues at home like disinfecting and cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms. Very recommended for any type of area including kids toys and rugs. I'm super happy with it.

Thank you

Saved our business!!

Vital Oxide is by far the most amazing product I have ever used, to effectively disinfect contaminated areas in a medical daycare setting. MANY children come into our environment with colds,influenza and many other contagious conditions such as pink eye, diarrhea, RSV, and hospital acquired infections. Using Vital Oxide DAILY on our highchairs, play areas, toys, sleeping areas, food preparation areas and transportation vans has without a doubt, kept us in great shape by eradicating outbreaks before they happen! Great thing is that it is also FRAGRANCE FREE so our asthmatic/allergic children and staff do not have to be assaulted with strong chemical odors. We are all very excited to have finally found this product that is effective and safe to use! I wish every daycare would use Vital Oxide to protect our children.