Call Toll Free: 1-888-353-2649|info@ecologyworks.com

Vital Oxide Disinfectant 1 Gallon Bottle

$37.95

Vital Oxide Features:

  • Virus and Bacteria Killer
  • For use against Ebola virus
  • Heavy Duty Odor Eliminator
  • Mold & Mildew Remover with up to six months residual effectiveness
  • Eliminates Allergens in your home
  • Carpet Sanitizer
  • EPA Low Toxicity Category

Eliminate bacteria and virus as well as mold and mildew from your home. Sanitizes 99.999% of food contact surfaces. Super effective odor eliminator, Vital Oxide gets rid of bad odors in a molecular level attacking the source of the problem rather than just masking odors with a fragrance. Vital Oxide is odorless.

SKU: 9128 Categories: , ,

Description

Disinfects as it Cleans

Vital Oxide Disinfectant Cleaner

Vital Oxide is the ideal disinfectant cleaner for everyday household use. Eliminate bacteria and virus. Eliminate mold and mildew from your home as well as common allergens like pollen, mold spores and pet dander. Sanitize 99.999% of food contact surfaces without the need for rinse or wipe. Sanitize soft surfaces like bedding and upholstery without damaging the fabrics.

Get rid of bad odors in a molecular level by attacking the source of the problem rather than mask it with fragrances. Vital Oxide carpet sanitizer is odorless.

Vital Oxide also comes in a convenient 32oz bottle
Click here to download the Vital Oxide SDS

Summary
product image
Author Rating
1star1star1star1star1star
Aggregate Rating
no rating based on 0 votes
Brand Name
Vital Oxide
Product Name
Vital Oxide 128oz (1gal)
Price
USD 37.95
Product Availability
Available in Stock

Additional information

Weight 9.5 lbs
Dimensions 9.0 x 4.5 x 2.5 in

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
J
J.R.R.A.
Saved our business!!

Vital Oxide is by far the most amazing product I have ever used, to effectively disinfect contaminated areas in a medical daycare setting. MANY children come into our environment with colds,influenza and many other contagious conditions such as pink eye, diarrhea, RSV, and hospital acquired infections. Using Vital Oxide DAILY on our highchairs, play areas, toys, sleeping areas, food preparation areas and transportation vans has without a doubt, kept us in great shape by eradicating outbreaks before they happen! Great thing is that it is also FRAGRANCE FREE so our asthmatic/allergic children and staff do not have to be assaulted with strong chemical odors. We are all very excited to have finally found this product that is effective and safe to use! I wish every daycare would use Vital Oxide to protect our children.