Call Toll Free: 1-888-353-2649|info@ecologyworks.com
  • Vital Oxide Disinfectant

Vital Oxide Disinfectant 32oz Spray Bottle

$14.95

Vital Oxide Features:

  • Used against the Ebola virus.
  • 99.999% sanitization of food contact surfaces.
  • Heavy Duty Odor Eliminator.
  • Effective Mold & Mildew Remover.
  • Eliminates Allergens at Home.
  • Carpet and Fabric Sanitizer

Product Description

Vital Oxide Disinfectant

Powerful disinfectant Vital Oxide is the ideal product for everyday household use. Kill bacteria and viruses in 30 seconds. Vital Oxide provides 99.999% of sanitization of food contact surfaces. Eliminate mold and mildew from your home and HVAC. Reduce indoor allergens like dust mites and pet dander. Kill bad odors from the source. No fragrances to mask odors, Vital Oxide simply eliminates odors from the source. Vital Oxide is odorless and colorless. Does not contain any VOCs. Vital Oxide can be used to sanitize soft surfaces. Sanitize, carpets, curtains, sofas, bedding and upholstery.

Vital Oxide also available in 1gal bottle

Additional Information

Weight 3.0 lbs
Dimensions 4.5 x 2.5 x 8.0 in

2 reviews for Vital Oxide Disinfectant 32oz Spray Bottle

  1. (verified owner):

    Being concerned for my family and pets health, I was happy to get to try Vital Oxide Disinfectant Cleaner. Years ago I use to use a lot of bleach to clean our home but as babies came into the home and small children, I used it less and less and found it difficult to find a cleaning product that could disinfect and take care of mold and mildew when necessary. I started using Vital Oxide Disinfectant Cleaner in the basement where I knew there was some mildew from all the rain we have been having. I sprayed it on the cement brick walls of the basement and was surprised there was no harsh odor at all. I headed back upstairs to spray the bathroom shower, tub and ceiling above them where I had seen mildew from time to time. I had always been afraid to spray bleach on the shower ceiling for fear of getting in my eyes. The vital oxide was easy to use in the bathroom and l didn’t have to run out and turn the overhead fan on to keep from the cleaner burning my eyes. This was very nice, so I went down to the kitchen and sprayed all the counter tops and cabinets and started to wipe them down, it was very nice not to have to worry about harsh chemicals near our food and dinnerware. I could not be more happy with the results and will continue to use this cleaner in my home from now on. I recommend it!

  2. (verified owner):

    If you are a mom, like me and have seen your children EAT or PREPARE food right on your counter tops you know how important a product like Vital Oxide Disinfectant Cleaner can be. I have seen my kids make a sandwich where I had just prepared raw chicken the night before. Vital Oxide Disinfectant Cleaner is easy to use and removes and kills 99.999% bacteria and other harmful microbials that can come into contact with food. All you do is spray it on the surface and there is no need to rinse or wipe it away. This is a hospital grade sanitizer that not only kills germs but also removes odors.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *