Call Toll Free: 1-888-353-2649|info@ecologyworks.com

Vital Oxide Disinfectant Combo Special

$47.95

  • 99.999% Sanitization of Food Contact Surfaces.Kill
  • Home disinfectant kills MRSA, Norovirus, Salmonella, E coli. and other bacteria
  • Powerful Mold and Mildew Eliminator
  • EPA registered safe disinfectant spray to eliminate Ebola
  • EPA low toxicity category
  • Sanitize carpets and fabrics
  • Eliminates allergens in your home
  • Used Against the Ebola Virus
SKU: 9502 Categories: , ,

Description

VITAL OXIDE SDS

Vital Oxide Disinfectant Combo

The Vital Oxide disinfectant combo comes with a convenient 32oz spray bottle and a refill 1 gal. bottle. 32oz of Vital Oxide covers 2000 sq. ft. Vital Oxide is great to eliminate mold or mildew in common areas like bathroom tiles, kitchen sink and faucet, walls, the roof, attics and basements. Vital Oxide disinfectant cleaner also eliminates allergens in your home like pollen, dust, pet dander and mold spores in the air. Apply Vital Oxide to HVAC and Air Duct Systems to eliminate mold and improve air quality in home and commercial applications.

Vital Oxide Disinfectant also comes in a single 32oz bottle.

Summary
product image
Author Rating
1star1star1star1star1star
Aggregate Rating
5 based on 1 votes
Brand Name
Vital Oxide
Product Name
Vital Oxide 128oz (1gal) and 32oz combo
Price
USD 47.95
Product Availability
Available in Stock

Additional information

Weight 10.75 lbs
Dimensions 8.0 x 8.0 x 10.0 in

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
100%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
S
S.
AMAZING

This product is amazing, takes care of all issues at home like disinfecting and cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms. Very recommended for any type of area including kids toys and rugs. I'm super happy with it.

Thank you

J
J.R.R.A.
Saved our business!!

Vital Oxide is by far the most amazing product I have ever used, to effectively disinfect contaminated areas in a medical daycare setting. MANY children come into our environment with colds,influenza and many other contagious conditions such as pink eye, diarrhea, RSV, and hospital acquired infections. Using Vital Oxide DAILY on our highchairs, play areas, toys, sleeping areas, food preparation areas and transportation vans has without a doubt, kept us in great shape by eradicating outbreaks before they happen! Great thing is that it is also FRAGRANCE FREE so our asthmatic/allergic children and staff do not have to be assaulted with strong chemical odors. We are all very excited to have finally found this product that is effective and safe to use! I wish every daycare would use Vital Oxide to protect our children.