Vital Oxide 32 oz. Mold-Mildew Killer, Disinfectant Cleaner & Odor Remover is great for everyday disinfecting and sanitizing in the kitchen and bathroom, quick clean-ups, and spot treatment. Vital Oxide is super effective at killing mold, mildew, bacteria, and viruses and eliminating odor in homes, offices, facilities, and other environments. Essential for homes with children and pets. Kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, kills fungus, mold, and mildew at the source and inhibits growth, sanitizes 99.999% of bacteria on food-contact surfaces with no rinse required, and eliminates odor at a molecular level, not by masking with fragrance.
Vital Oxide Features:
Full strength and ready to use
Two dilution options for sanitizing
EPA-registered hospital disinfectant with lowest toxicity category—gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing
NSF-registered “no-rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer
Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor
Effective disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary)
Effective mold and mildew remover—kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
Heavy-duty odor eliminator—gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
Sanitizes 99.999% of food contact surfaces with no-rinse required
Carpet and rug sanitizer
pH balance of 8-9
No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
No personal protection equipment needed
The well-being of people and the planet is at the forefront of all that we do.
Our promise to you: We take our responsibility to the environment and our customers seriously.